Shurpac offers electrocoating, also known as E-coating. It is the most durable, corrosion resistant coating on the market. Using PPG Powercron 6000CX along with zinc phosphate in our process allows us to E-coat for the military, automotive industry, marine industry, and major OEM's. E-coating gives our customers the following quality and cost advantages:
E-coating is Cost Effective
- E-coating is the least expensive coating and application method on the market.
E-coating - Corrosion Resistance
- Used as a primer or final coat, E-coating produces salt spray results over 1,000 hours on a continual basis. When top coated using powder or liquid, these results greatly improve.
E-coating Provides Transfer Efficiency
- E-coating is the most efficient paint technology available approaching 95-99% material utilization, keeping costs to a minimum.
E-coating Maintains a Low Rejection Rate
- Number of rejects can be significantly reduced using E-coat due to total coverage and uniform thickness.
E-coating - Multiple Color Capabilities
- We currently offer black epoxy E-coat, but have the capability to add an additional color or technology.